NASCAR Cup Series at Michigan International Speedway Sunday to 2022 FireKeepers Casino 400. The green flag is set to lower a little after 3 PM ET (USA). Below we analyze 2022 FireKeepers Casino 400 Odds & Lineswith NASCAR picks and predictions.
Sunday’s race is scheduled for 200 laps and 400 miles on 2 miles, 4 ovals. The 2022 FireKeepers 400 is the only race from this season’s NASCAR Cup Series on the Michigan Oval.
2022 FireKeepers Casino 400: What you need to know
- Pinsk Racing Ryan Blaney I picked up my checkers last August in the Irish Hills with an average speed of 142.476 mph in a race that featured 29 lead changes.
- Penske’s win in 2021 gave Ford its seventh straight win on the track down the road from its Detroit headquarters.
- It was the last Chevrolet to win in Michigan Kyle Larson, then from Chip Ganassi Racing. He had 3 consecutive wins at the Irish Hills from August 2016 until August 2017.
- Hendrik Motorsports driver Chase Elliot He starts 11 cups in the MIS, and finishes outside the top ten only once with an average-end position (AFP) of 7.7.
- Chase Brisco It was his first Michigan Cup appearance last season, where he finished 11th.
- The last time Toyota went to Victory Lane in Michigan was in August 2015, giving the manufacturer a win in 11 races in the Irish hills.
FireKeepers Casino 400 – Expert’s Choice
The possibilities offered by typical math book; being able to USA TODAY Center for Sports Results and Sports Betting Calculations For a complete list. Lines last updated on Saturday at 10:26 PM ET.
Chase Elliott (+750) He leads all active drivers with a 7.7 AFP, and has only one position in 11 career cups starting in the MIS outside the top 10. It’s as good a bet as any to end Ford’s dominance and bring Chevy back to the top in Michigan. Elliot is the safest game.
JOY LOGANO (+1300) It is a must at this price point. He’s won twice in Michigan since June 2016, and has 12.6 AFP in 25 Career Cups starting here with three wins, 17 top-10 and 590 laps.
FireKeepers Casino 400 Picks – Long Shot
(+9000) Brisco He deserves to throw the dice based on his solid start at MIS last season.
Brisco Top 10 Finish (+280) Still solid value in the extra money. He will be hungry to bounce back after his disappointing showing of 23rd place at the Indianapolis road course last week.
FireKeepers Casino 400 . Picks
Winning Manufacturer: Ford (+480)
While yes, I suggested Elliott and Chevrolet as potential winners above, Ford has won this race in 7 straight games. As such, this represents an outstanding value, because Chevrolet (+150) is not attractive. Lugano is Ford’s best bet to return to Victory Lane.
TY GIBBS TOP-10 Finish (+100)
Gibbs will start on the third straight start in place of seasoned veteran Kurt Bosch. He was a respectable 16th on his first Cup appearance at Pocono, and worked his way across the field from 26th to 17th at the Indy Road track last week. He feels comfortable, and this is a solid play.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for public referrals to betting services. Tibico has no influence on any such revenue and is in no way dependent on or associated with newsrooms or news coverage. We see Tipico.com for terms and conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).